hi leo,

right now i don't see a reason why it should take a lot of time. in the end
you just have to look at the resulting artifacts.

the javadoc plugin is no blocker (if there is no official release, we can do
an external release. as soon as there is an official release of it, we can
switch back to it).

please provide a bit more information about the "other issues".

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -