Hi Kazunari,

Kazunari Hirano wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 4:02 PM, Peter Junge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> We can ask them, but the issue with the enormous size of such printer
>> would be still the main issue.
> Thanks for your consideration.  You are genuine organizer!
> :)
> I am so diehard, never give up, that I am coming to an office in
> Beijing, who has a big printer which can print 300cmx300cm.

I guess you will not find such printer in an ordinary office, but only
in a professional printing plant. BTW, the biggest printer can 'only' do
370x165 cm, please refer:
http://www.techdigest.tv/2007/11/the_amazing_hp.html
The weight is almost 3 tons:
http://www.insightwithin.com/download/DigitalPrinters/TJ8300-TJ8500.pdf
I could not find a price for it, but much smaller ones are costing more
than 100,000 USD. I expect every single full size print will cost
several 100 USD. Last but not least, I doubt, that it will have an USB
plug. ;-)

[...]

Best regards,
Peter

--
Peter Junge

OpenOffice.org Annual Conference
Beijing 2008
Organizational Team

I want *YOU* to come to Beijing!

Please help us and register *NOW* for the OOoCon 2008:
http://marketing.openoffice.org/ooocon2008/travel.html#registration

OOoCon website:
http://marketing.openoffice.org/ooocon2008/index.html

Conference Program: