Louis,

Louis Suarez-Potts wrote:
> The next regional group meeting will be held Friday 29 May at 13:00 UTC
> via IRC at irc.freenode.net #oooregional

thanks for sending this invitation much earlier this time. I still have
an issue about the scheduling. This is a of course a meeting supposed to
span over several time zones, in China it will be 9pm, 10pm in Japan,
11pm in Australia and even Saturday 1am in New Zealand. Friday night is
the night that many people use to enjoy themselves after a hard weeks
work, going to bars and restaurants, meeting with family and friends. A
lot of others, who live and work apart from their families during the
week, are on the road to travel home. Hence, I think it's tough for
those in the APAC timezones to attend a bi-weekly meeting on Friday night.

[...]

Best regards,
Peter