Hello Jesús,

On Tuesday 19 October 2010, 15:06, Jesús Corrius wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 8:00 PM, Ariel Constenla-Haile
>
> <ariel.constenla.ha...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> > Hello *
> >
> > On Tuesday 19 October 2010, 13:37, Alexandro Colorado wrote:
> >> We are moving to our own mailing list, so for that, we are compiling a
> >> database of the members of the list, *we are still subscribing them to
> >> the list*. However through a database 'proxy' where we could retrieve
> >> the 'community' of contributors. We have held several meetings on the
> >> matter and agree the message was a bit missleading.
> >
> > misleading?
> >
> > "Estamos trabajando en migrar a las nuevas listas de OpenOffice.org a
> >  DocumentFoundation y LibreOffice. Favor de registrarte aqu[í] en:"
> >
> > the message is very clear:
> > you are working to migrate the OpenOffice.org ES mailing list to the new
> > Document Foundation and LibreOffice mailing lists
>
> Yes, I agree that the message is very clear and not misleading.
> We should let people take their own decisions.
>
> Thanks, Ariel, for pointing this.

well, I just pointed this that was very obvious for us who speak Spanish.

Please notice (before I'll be flamed in the OOo ES mailing list by telling me I
have something personal against Alexandro), that it wasn't me who told Louis
about this problem: IMO this should have been discussed in our ES community.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina