Let's keep it simple. Let's vote for option B (i.e. shelve 2.0), if most
people are in favour then we don't need to look into other options at all.
If not, we'll see what alternatives or arguments come up and vote on these
later.

I assume that only PMC votes will be binding and the majority takes it?

Julien

*

http://digitalpebble.blogspot.com/
http://www.digitalpebble.com