Hi Deepak,

Yes, it's only during tests.

OK thanks, I'll reopen OFBIZ-9826, not an urgent task...

Jacques

Le 04/05/2020 à 09:21, Deepak Dixit a écrit :
Hi Jacques,

I think we need to check why we are getting false positives on
testIntegration, I also cross checked some of the warning and it seems
there is no duplicate seca rule.

There are no duplicate seca warning on ./gradlew loadAll or on ./gradlew
ofbiz

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit