Hi Hans -

Here's that works (if you don't want to manually url encode) -

curl -G -X  GET https://localhost:8443/rest/services/findProductById
--data-urlencode
'inParams={"idToFind":"GZ-1001"}' -H "Accept: application/json" -H
"Authorization: Bearer $token" --insecure

Note '-G' parameter to CURL. It appends the encoded data to the URL.
Also, *--data-urlencode
*should contain key value pairs.

There has to have a query parameter named 'inParams' to call services
exposed as GET.
During it's implementation, I had given a thought whether to map each
service IN attribute as query parameter to the REST call, but I chose this
approach. A GET service with too many IN attributes would have resulted in
a large number of query parameters.

Best,
Girish