Hi Girish,

thanks for your last help, that worked fine.

I am struggling with simple method services.

i went to applications/party/servicedef/services.xml

and enabled the service ensureNaPartyRole with export="true" and action="post"

then issued the command:

curl -G -X  POST https://localhost:8443/rest/services/ensureNaPartyRole --data-urlencode 'inParams={"partyId":"admin"}' -H "Accept: application/json" -H "Authorization: Bearer $token" --insecure

and tells me:
{
  "statusCode" : 500,
  "statusDescription" : "Internal Server Error",
  "errorMessage" : "Required Field Missing : Party Id"
}

any idea?

Thanks in advance.

Hans

just a quick question , does it also work with minilang?

 i get
{
  "statusCode" : 500,
  "statusDescription" : "Internal Server Error"
}:
Regards.