Thanks Hans, I will plan to include this change for the exportable services
as well.

There is also OFBIZ-11995, where more RESTFul resources can be declared
(development is undergoing) and bound to services where I had planned to
include declarative authentication.

Best Regards,
Girish Vasmatkar
HotWax Systems