Hi Girish,

i did a quit check using flutter test this morning and it looks like it is working fine.

for people interested in using flutter(http://flutter.dev) with ofbiz:
    the test: https://github.com/growerp/growerp/blob/master/test/services/ofbiz_testManual.dart     if you want to run you need to install the growerp plugin into ofbiz: https://github.com/growerp/growerp-ofbiz

Thank you Girish for this enhancement and keep up the good work!

Regards,

Hans Bakker
http://www.antwebsystems.com