Hi,

Though I believe we should get rid of the Gradle pullPluginSource and pullAllPluginsSource tasks, this morning I tried to implement them using the OS scripts for pullPluginSource and pullAllPluginsSource w/o success.

If someone is interested I can put the diff at OFBIZ-12868

Juste let me know...

Hi,

OK, we need more effort here because GH and BB will break at January 8, 2024 and we need to test the changes before... In other words we have at most 2 weeks available...

I have one question. It seems to me that the Gradle "installPlugin" task, called by the pullPluginSource and pullAllPluginsSource tasks, is not implement in any OOTB plugin.

I ask this question because, if it eventually unused, it's quite easier and especially efficient/faster to use simple OS scripts than Gradle tasks for pullPluginSource and pullAllPluginsSource

Hi,

I have created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-12868 for that...
WIP...

HTH

Hi,

As you may have noticed*, the SvnCheckout Gradle plugin will not be usable
after January 8, 2024.

So we need a replacement and it's clearly suggested by GitHub in the link below

Jacques

* https://lists.apache.org/thread/08kwg2ovjt4qyfybhf1qzsvq42jsy2wz