Hi Jacques,

Dropping the pullAllPluginsSource gradle task will have the benefit of
simplifying the building of docker images. Please see the comment on the
topic here:
https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-framework/blob/0530a58d3a912520b7f9e46c5ccde98fd3737bf5/.github/workflows/docker-image.yaml#L126

I'll create and work a ticket over the next few days to amend the docker
image build process to use a git clone/checkout of the ofbiz-plugins
repository rather than use the pullAllPluginsSoruce gradle task. The ticket
will apply to the trunk, release18.12 and release22.01 branches.

Thanks,

Dan.

--
Daniel Watford