Hi Eugen,

Inline too...

Le 03/01/2024 à 19:10, Eugen Stan a écrit :
Hi Jacques,

I missed this thread for some reason (was collapsed in TB) and only saw it now.

I read the thread.
Glad to see progress on fixing the SVN issue.

I think it's eventually done, with maybe some syntax improvements

Also inline:

La 24.12.2023 13:05, Jacques Le Roux a scris:
Hi Eugen,

I tend to agree with your vision that sounds quite promising. I'm sorry I got
no time to review your PR yet. I hope to do so during next year...

It's good that it gets some attention.
Even if the PR does not get merged as is but is used as example for the idea
the PR is meant for.

Of course, this architecture will need to be discussed more and especially will not be part of the next release branch (24.01 ? 18.12 becoming really old).

That is ok with me since I plan to use trunk anyway.
So I guess the sooner we have OFBiz 24.01 the better :D .
Are there otehr blockers for 24.01 besides the SVN issue?

There is OFBIZ-12726 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-12726?src=confmacro> that I set as a blocker. I think we could continue with the workaround for now, the community to decide... 24.01 or such is now pressing...

This said I was reading
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Release+Management+Guide+for+OFBiz
and stumbled upon
https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-tools/blob/master/demo-backup/README.md

Obviously some parts are obsolete since we rely now on Docker for demos. Could
you please review and possibly amend?

Is this for me or for Daniel?
I assume it's for Daniel (as I read in your next emails).

Last but not least, I guess we will need very soon to change something in Docker config for demos ; since pullAllPluginsSource relies on soon not usable SvnCheckout plugin?

Yes indeed I confused, I finally handled Docker with the task
For the READMEs it's more on my side than Daniel's. I'll clean the whole thing
with https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-12863
For demos, we have now
https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-tools/tree/master/demo-backup/ofbizdocker

Jacques