commit 4fa1b5c4a229eae4456275aaf4e6447a8d215b88 (HEAD -> release22.01, origin/release22.01)
Author: Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Date:   Thu Jan 4 12:12:42 2024 +0100

    Fixed: Replace SvnCheckout in Gradle (OFBIZ-12868)

I believe the question should be on u...@ofbiz.apache.org.

Regards,
Eugen

La 05.01.2024 17:45, Carsten Schinzer a scris:
Hello all and Happy New Year,

During my CI/CD pipeline run I do build a docker image as per the official document here:

ofbiz-framework.png
ofbiz-framework/DOCKER.md at release22.01 · apache/ofbiz-framework <https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-framework/blob/release22.01/DOCKER.md> github.com <https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-framework/blob/release22.01/DOCKER.md>

<https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-framework/blob/release22.01/DOCKER.md>

I do not manipulate any config or code from the framework repo. My pipeline job clones it (release 22.01), deploys my custom component and then runs the docker build command.

Now when attempting to run as a sidecar on a later stage in the pipeline in order to test some REST API that my custom component exposes, the container does not start up properly.

When I download and run the container locally using the exact command given on the document above, it runs through preliminary steps but then exits with the following error:

-----
(…)
+ /ofbiz/bin/ofbiz --load-data readers=seed,seed-initial

ERROR: JAVA_HOME is set to an invalid directory: /opt/java/openjdk

Please set the JAVA_HOME variable in your environment to match the
location of your Java installation.
-----

I wonder why that is the case, as the JAVA_HOME should be the default path taken from the parent image (eclipse-temurin). On the image’s PATH variable, the java binary path is correctly added:
/opt/java/openjdk/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin

Any advice that anyone has on this matter will be highly appreciated.

Warm regards

Carsten

--
Eugen Stan