I'm not sure I totally get what you're saying, but let me clarify.  There is a
page here at http://log.ofbiz.org - which has zipped up logs from the previous
days OFBiz trunk and rel4.0 nightly builds.  I am in the process of updating
the information so that this URL will support trunk, rel4.0, rel9.04 as well as
all of their archives.  I will likely be adding another page to each of the
sites - build and log - to have the branches with their archives - while
leaving the most current logs up on the index page for trunk, rel4.0 and
rel9.04.  Sound like a plan to you?

Cheers,
Tim
--