From: "Tim Ruppert" <tim.rupp...@hotwaxmedia.com>
I'm not sure I totally get what you're saying, but let me clarify. There is a page here at http://log.ofbiz.org - which has zipped up logs from the previous days OFBiz trunk and rel4.0 nightly builds. I am in the process of updating the information so that this URL will support trunk, rel4.0, rel9.04 as well as all of their archives. I will likely be adding another page to each of the sites - build and log - to have the branches with their archives - while leaving the most current logs up on the index page for trunk, rel4.0 and rel9.04. Sound like a plan to you?

Yes, no problems for that. It's just that in about runtime\logs directory you have a file name "error.log". Contrary as ofbiz.log files this file contains *only error lines* and is very handy to check. I'd just like to have this file also into archives :o)

Thanks

Jacques

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

----- "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com> wrote:

Hi Tim,

To be sure (because I already asked this and still don't see any
"error.log" file in the archive) it's about runtime\logs\error.log

Sorry to insist, if it was already clear for you simply ignore this
message

Thanks

Jacques

From: "Tim Ruppert" <tim.rupp...@hotwaxmedia.com>
> As it says below you don't need to reiterate it - it will happen
within the next two days :)  Starting to work on it now - will