Hi Jacques

I know that there's been quite a bit of discussion about this and I don't
want to rehash stuff that's been dealt with and agreed upon in the past -
but is this really a special purpose component? It appears to be a
tool/utility. Special purpose components should really be for special
applications of the Ofbiz Framework, i.e. applying the framework in a
special user or industry way.  So for example, ecommerce is a special
purpose component - it implements ofbiz in a user specific way.  Ofiz Healh
Care/Communications/Hospitality/Government/ etc would be industry special
purpose components.

Gavin