Hi Pierre

If you use a 3rd party crm solution you wouldn't use the sfa application.
> If you use a 3rd party HRM solution, you wouldn't use humanres.

Following this line of thinking, let's consider this ridiculous
hypothetical scenario:

   - 3rd Party Accounting App;
   - 3rd Party HR;
   - 3rd Party SFA;
   - 3rd Party Catalog Management;
   - 3rd Party CMS;
   - etc

What would be Ofbiz's Value Proposition in this case?  There are core
applications that users expect to find in an ERP OOTB.

Gavin