Hello,

I do not understand the special review of "Linux".
The flyer is e.g. also talk of "Windows" and that is, in detail, just as wrong,
for example, AOO does not run on Windows 95.

I think everyone can information about any free software. He can do that in a
community, he can do that privately. In the flyer, no one has had the intention
speak for Apache, but a few people on their own initiative made a flyer in
doubt,
reflects their opinion.

Neither we informiert deliberately false nor have weir rights of AOO violated
because there are labeling as "TM" as well as a statement of the rights to the
logos.

*We have made the Flyer under a free license available, that anyone can do about
it what he does not like, or what he thinks is factually incorrect.*

But please:
none of us here has done anything wrong, said or intended. We are a few people
who
have done on their own initiative a flyer that we provide expressly for
information only and not as an official flyer from Apache.

Greetings,
Jörg