Hallo Jörg,

2012/11/10 Jörg Schmidt <joe...@j-m-schmidt.de>

> Hello,
>
> I would like to inform that some members of the German community have
> created a flyer and printed, which we use for local work.
> A direct view of the flyer:
> http://www.calc-info.de/files/flyer_aoo_de.pdf
>

> Jan makes this available for free use. The editable file of the flyer here
> is a Scribus file (*. sla), as Scribus here for prepress (offset printing)
> was necessary.
>
> The flyer is licensed under Apache License and Creative Commons (CC-BY).

> All required files are in:
> http://www.wienandt.de/download/aoo/aoo-flyer-de.zip

I've created a derivated work of your flyer.
www.softenpoche.com/sep/flyer_de.pdf
The aim was to get an .odt version, printable in Black and White and
exportable in hybrid pdf format (with the Oracle pdfimport extension) so
that it could also serve as an example of the use of this functionality.
I had never produced such a document, but with your file as a template, it
was a piece of cake, so, many thanks to you and your team.

A+
--
gw