janI wrote:
+1 to the comments from andrea, seen from that point wiki is really better
than a semi-static MDTEXT,. I only have one worry, how do we keep the local
sites in sync ?

If we use wiki, we need to find a way where it is easy just to translate
the changes and more importantly be aware of a necessity for translation,
"watch" is to me NOT the right choice.

Jan I.

That question hopefully can be answered by someone with experience in translating of documentation from the English Language Wiki to one of the Native Language areas of the wiki. No matter which way we go there is going to be a need to keep multiple language areas in sync. It also works the other way around. If a change is made on say the Danish page, how is that translated and synced to the English page?

The question should be what process and tools are going to give us a sustainable and maintainable set of FAQ's across all languages.

Regards
Keith