On 12/20/12 9:30 AM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> Kay Schenk wrote:
>> We have Native Language information on the project web site:
>> http://openoffice.apache.org/native-lang.htm
>> which also directs folks to a local Pootle User Guide on the wiki:
>> http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide ...
>> Is there someplace else they should be going?
>
> Actually, the page is here
> http://openoffice.apache.org/native-lang.html
> and it definitely shouldn't point people to the Pootle User Guide but to
> http://openoffice.apache.org/translate.html

we should check if all necessary information is available on
http://openoffice.apache.org/translate.html and should change the wiki
to point to this pages. Or we should simply update the wiki which is
easier to maintain and should link to this.

Information about the gsicheck
(http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Gsicheck) for example is very useful as
long as we have the sdf files.

Such info should contain tips and tricks what to do and what not, for
example never change id's or hid's or hrefs. Today it took me 2 hours to
fix many of these mistakes in a new prepared sdf file. The errors are in
the po files and we should try to minimize such problems.

Juergen