Hello again AOO team.

As promised, I've 5 additional modified logos for the project (the last
jpeg attachment I sent with 4 logos was modified a bit with logos 1 and 3
being slightly tweaked) and can be found in the Cwiki at:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.x+-+Logo+Explorations

I've also attached the same logo palletes on this email message.

Hope you like these new logos.

--
Best,
Michael