Hi guys,
My name's Doug.I'm a first year computing student from Australia interested in
getting involved in the Open Office project.
I've learnt how to program in C and SQL and a bit of Java and was hoping to use
these skills or pick up new ones to contribute to the project.I love learning
new things and I love helping and Open Office seems like I can do both.
I have to admit, I'm really not sure how you guys work but if someone is
happy/willing to help me through maybe even the first step and show me how I
can contribute, I'd really appreciate that. =)
Looking forward to working with you all!Doug