Two hours with a wrong (R) if it is wrong won't invalidate anything. There is
room for a mistake. Please just disagree and let me be responsible enough to
make an adjustment.

If I had not responded in a few hours then what you did is ok. My point is
about letting time pass.

You do a lot for OpenOffice and that is great!

Sent from my iPhone