Yes, right.

> Votes are one source of user preferences, but not the only and not
> necessarily the best.

Exactly.
But in a modern world is listening to user votes not only what they demand, but
also to get into conversations with users.

Users are not experts in software, they need our advice, but users also _need
to feel their problems taken seriously_. Sometimes the feeling is to be taken
seriously, even more important than technical changes.

In a modern world, we must understand that we have to sell AOO, not in terms of
money, but in the sense of promoting our product.

Most users just want a good software and we have to convince them that this is
AOO. To do AOO be technically good, but our communication with users must also
be good.

For me there is not a specific problem with a specific issue, but I wanted to
ask all of us to _respect_ only _with care_ to meet the needs of our users.

Greetings,
Jörg