There are certainly technical problems or problems of coordination, but what we
need, first and foremost, is the insight that we need to talk with users so that
they understand us.

Let me be clear:
our internal problems are users not care, they want a working software.
Where users give us Feadback, (for example write issues) they want something in
return for it, that we look seriously at their Feadback.

If our response should be to this user that we can not help them, because we do
not agree on how to deal with issues or votes, then that is unfortunately
insufficient.

This is not an accusation but only the truth, and we should do everything to
overcome these problems quickly.

> In general I think we should continue the discussion about
> our long term
> goals for the project and the product first. We can't do
> everything and
> it is important that we at least have all some common understanding
> about our strategy.
>
> We can start with thinking what office productivity suite really means
> and if we already fulfill these requirements...

Good, then I will begin by saying:

the interests of our users should be our most important goal. The minimum of
this
is we listen to their problems and take it seriously.

AOO is not software experts, but for normal users and normal users want normal

Please let us understand together, that this is an important difference to the
Apache Web server (for example), as this is a software mainly for experts, AOO,
but for normal users.

Greetings,
Jörg