I've taken the feedback down, I will follow up on this.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO4+-+Application+And+Launcher

Agree less is better.

I think there is a better way to recognize contributors such as a hyperlink
in the about screen.  Much like credits, it can be updated between releases
as well.

Samer Mansour