On 4/4/13 11:27 AM, mengualjean...@free.fr wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does some cycle exist about releasing of OOo? Because since the schedule, it
> seems that OOo 4.0 will not include current work about accessibility. It is a
> pitty as I think it is a major contribution and it would be a pitty if we
> should wait for end of 2014 to see it. It seems things could be ready for
> novembre. Do you think we can hope progress during 1st six months 2014? In a
> 4.1 release I get?

we had 2 releases last year and I don't see any reason why we should not
have 2 releases this year. It really depends on what we have for a new
release. We don't want release something only to have a new release.

The accessibility work is a big and major task and takes some time. It
can't be finished in time for 4.0 but we will see how the development
moves forward. It can be a good candidate for a 4.1.

Juergen

> Regards,

>>> 04/05 - 05/15 bugfix and stabilization, no feature development
>>> 04/08 - 05/15 translation -> I guessed ~5 weeks for updating the new
>>> strings. This can change when we know exactly how many new strings we
>>> will have. But translation for new languages can already work on the
>>> existing po files for 3.4.1.
>>> 05/21 RC1
>>> 06/04 RC2
>>> 06/18 RC3 (optional), can be GA already