Hello Everyone,

Can I propose we move forward with this logo: http://imagebin.org/252847
I kept the current official blue for both the logo and word 'Open' in the
wordmark because the word 'Open' gets less emphasis with the lighter blue.
I also gave the text Apache a placement inside the valley made by the two
O's as many people's designs had suggested.
The font is Roboto Condensed which is Apache 2.0 Licensed.

The source file is an SVG created in Inkscape. The above is a png export.

Samer