- Shenfeng (Simon)

2013/4/17 Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>

> Hi Ricardo,
>
> On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 8:29 PM, RGB ES <rgb.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Maybe there are some gremlins after all... I downloaded the build made by
> > Ariel from here
> >

> http://people.apache.org/~arielch/developer-snapshots/snapshot/linux_x86-64/
> >
> > (rpm: as commented on other thread I cannot download the ARC build),
> > installed it (without the desktop integration, though) fresh with a clean
> > profile and obtained exactly the same problems as before with the
> buildbot:
> > the sub and superscript buttons on sidebar do not work,

(1) This issues sounds like the defect 122047.

> the icons on the
> > Paragraph panel are on the wrong place

(2) I'm not quite sure about this issue you mentioned. From what I see from
the screenshot from Arial, Vertical Alignment buttons appears, but they
should not. Is it the issue you want to say?

> and the sidebar navigator on Draw

(3) We don't have any sidebar panel for Draw. We should disable it. Could
you please raise a defect in BZ, with [sidebar] on summary?

> > and Impress show nothing...

(4) Could you please raise a defect in BZ, with [sidebar] on summary?