On 17.04.2013 03:12, Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
Hi Ricardo,

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 8:29 PM, RGB ES <rgb.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
Maybe there are some gremlins after all... I downloaded the build made by
Ariel from here

http://people.apache.org/~arielch/developer-snapshots/snapshot/linux_x86-64/

(rpm: as commented on other thread I cannot download the ARC build),
installed it (without the desktop integration, though) fresh with a clean
profile and obtained exactly the same problems as before with the buildbot:
the sub and superscript buttons on sidebar do not work, the icons on the
Paragraph panel are on the wrong place and the sidebar navigator on Draw
and Impress show nothing...

Can someone else download the Linux packages and check if they work?
I can reproduce it in my notebook, fedora 18 64 bits:
http://people.apache.org/~arielch/images/sidebar/paraprops_b.png

I cannot reproduce it in 32 bits, so these might be not gremlins, but
use of C++ primitive types instead of SAL types.

Is that not just another name for gremlins? :-) But you may be right. The Symphony code still used some old data types (like USHORT) that are not supported anymore in AOO. Maybe the these have not been correctly migrated in all cases.

-Andre

Regards