Hi Andrea,

in my case it doesn't work. I'm using Win 8 64 bit and when I installed the extension I got this message:

... AppData/Roaming/Openoffice/4/user/uno_packages/cache/uno_packages/sv62pr81.tmp_/oracle-pdfimport-1/pdfimport.uno.dll

sounds like an unusual link. And thus, I cannot import pdf files on AOO 4 at this time. I've been using RC1.

Max