janI wrote:
> MEMORY USAGE
>    Max Memory Ever Allocated : 19.02 G
>    Configured Max Per-thread Buffers : 27.46 G
>    Configured Max Global Buffers : 640 M
>    Configured Max Memory Limit : 28.09 G
>    Physical Memory : 1.96 G
>
>   --> Max memory limit exceeds 90% of physical memory, increase phys mem.

I can't say to be an expert (and I may be badly reading these number,
that's nothing new :P), but that seems a lot of memory for a forum.
I mean, I have seen that scale (20+ GB) only on a forum with a database
the size of 40+ GB (with some 4/5/600 users online simultaneously).

The current db size of the en forum (judging by the number of posts)
should be around... ~1/1.5 GB. And summing up all the other forums you'd
have no more than 2 or 3 GB.
Okay, a couple of GB of physical memory may be not much to handle all of
them, but 20+ seems a lot.