On 29/10/2013 Rob Weir wrote:
And here is a draft of the landing page we'd send users to who have an
older version of OOo if there is not an AOO version in their language:
http://www.openoffice.org/development/releases/eol-nl.html

This will be very useful to attract volunteers. A few questions/remarks:

1) Can we avoid that all languages are notified at the same time? For example, Danish and another language have been at 100% for about one month and I hope we can release them in November. While Arabic is a language where we can use more volunteers right now.

2) Can the title be changed so that it doesn't look an obituary to non-native speakers? Like "Please upgrade to OpenOffice 4.0.1 - or help translating it into your language". Or anything that cannot be understood as "OpenOffice is dead".

3) Link to the l10n list must be fixed (last line).

Regards,
  Andrea.