Hey Everyone,

I want to have "Get It Here" translated so that I can provide banners for
each language, this will help our fans promote us in their markets in their
own language with little effort on their part.

ie.
/images/get-it-here/en.png
/images/get-it-here/fr.png
/images/get-it-here/de.png
etc etc.

I could leverage our existing translators and their process. But I'm not
familiar with pootle, in https://translate.apache.org/projects/aoo40 could
we create a folder called 'website' with a single po file inside called
'general.po' one entry for now as 'Get It Here'.

Thoughts? Who manages this Pootle instance and can they assist me with
setting this up?

- Samer :D