This will be a one time need, I will contact the L10N list for now. Thanks
that's good advice.

I did have an idea earlier in the summer to incorporate pootle into a oo.o
website design, that is to follow my icon proposal.

The oo.o website is my next priority.  Throwing a date out, I can see it
completed end of April 2014, a possible english version available early
March 2014.  I just started a new job, but some reason I'm getting more
things done these days, maybe just Autumn-fever.

Samer Mansour