> Hi,
>
> On 11.02.2014 09:55, Herbert Duerr wrote:
>> Hi Rony,
>>
>> On 10.02.2014 21:14, Rony G. Flatscher (Apache) wrote:
>>> A few remarks using yesterday's build:
>>>
>>> - If letting AOO 4.1 hang around with swriter (doing nothing), after
>>> approx. two minutes AOO
>>> crashes: do you need the DiagnosticReport file in case you cannot
>>> duplicate this?
>>
>> Yes please.
>> There are hints from other users that the crash after a while may have
>> to do with the update service having problems. Does the problem persist
>> when you disable the automatic update check?
>> (OpenOffice->Preferences->OpenOffice->OnlineUpdate->CheckAutomatically)
Actually, it does not show anymore! :(

Even removed all installed components (AOO, ScriptProvider.oxt), reinstalled
AOO alone, then with
the ScriptProvider.oxt to no avail.

However, I still have yesterdays DiagnosticReports which I can make available
(at least I can see
three different crashes, soffice with a SIGSEGV (linked to the Java awt event
thread problem),
soffice with a SIGABRT, and a unopkg with a SIGABRT. Altogether I have eleven
crash files created
with the 64-bit version that you have made kindly available yesterday.

Please advise, whether you want all crash files from yesterday and where to put
them (issue, make it
downloadable, send it as an attachment?)!

> Or:
> - Does the crash occur when you check manually (Menu Help - Check for
> Updates...) for a new AOO
> version?
No crash.

> - Does the crash occur when you check manually (Menu Tools - Extension
> Manager - Check for Updates?
No crash, but a popup-error dialog with the title "OpenOffice 4.1.0" and the
message "Error reading
data from the Internet. Server error message.".

After pressing the o.k. button, this is followed by another error popup
"OpenOffice 4.1.0" with the
message "http://www.rexxla.org/updates/ScriptProviderForooRexx.update.xml does
not exist.", pressing
o.k. yields one error popup after another for each URL that does not exist, e.g.
"http://sourceforge.net/projects/bsf4oorexx/files/ScriptProviderForooRexx.update.html";.

Removing the ScriptProvider extension (not all of its URLs are valid
currently), rerunning the
Extension Manager - Check for Updates yields no updates and does not yield a
crash.

Best regards,

---rony