Hi Herbert,

On 11.02.2014 15:07, Herbert Duerr wrote:

> On 11.02.2014 14:47, Rony G. Flatscher (Apache) wrote:
>> Actually, it does not show anymore! :(
>>
>> Even removed all installed components (AOO, ScriptProvider.oxt), reinstalled
>> AOO alone, then with
>> the ScriptProvider.oxt to no avail.
>
> Thats good news and bad news :-)
I know!
:-)

> However, I still have yesterdays DiagnosticReports which I can make available
> (at least I can see
>> three different crashes, soffice with a SIGSEGV (linked to the Java awt
>> event thread problem),
>> soffice with a SIGABRT, and a unopkg with a SIGABRT. Altogether I have
>> eleven crash files created
>> with the 64-bit version that you have made kindly available yesterday.
>>
>> Please advise, whether you want all crash files from yesterday and where to
>> put them (issue, make it
>> downloadable, send it as an attachment?)!
>
> If you have webspace somewhere then making them available there would be a
> good start, especially
> since these seem to be different problems.
Uploaded all of them as a zip-file (including the .*plist) to
<http://wi.wu.ac.at/rgf/tmp/aoo/20140211/>.

>> Removing the ScriptProvider extension (not all of its URLs are valid
>> currently), rerunning the
>> Extension Manager - Check for Updates yields no updates and does not yield a
>> crash.
>
> This check for an extension update with bad URLs is the prime suspect for the
> crash-after-two-minutes. If you are using time machine then checking the
> difference between the
> current and the older versions of the ScriptProviderForooRexx extension might
> be interesting.
Well the oxt contains an update xml file that has not been changed since three
years (2011-04-28).
The first entry in its update section points to an existing
<http://wi.wu-wien.ac.at/rgf/rexx/OOo/ScriptProviderForooRexx.update.html>,
which gives information
how to manually update the extension (there is no automatic update of the
extension intended, just
an alert to the user that one might exist).

[Some of the given information needs updates, which I will apply.]

As this information is the same for all platforms (it is basically a Java-based
extension that uses
JNI to invoke the ooRexx interpreter, which needs to be installed on the target
system, the MacOSX
version of BSF4ooRexx includes the ooRexx interpreter already) and all other
platforms do not crash,
there must be something different on the 64-bit MacOSX version. (Also the
32-bit MacOSX version
4.0.x did not exhibit these crashes.)

Best regards,

---rony