Marcus (OOo) wrote:
But when a single file, e.g., "devbuild.html" is shown and you click on
the "Update" link then only this file is updated and nothing else.
Please can you try it and confirm?
had you already a chance to retry?

I believe Joe made it clear that this won't work either. To be precise, I read his mail in this discussion as "when you publish, you always publish the whole thing" since we have one workspace per user (and this would be OK as per your interpretation/instructions), but after committing things go to one staging server (a single server shared among everybody, so my changes and your changes get mixed there already) and publishing will copy pages from that single staging server to the single production server.

Regards,
  Andrea.