On 06/22/2014 03:58 PM, Marcus (OOo) wrote:
> Am 06/23/2014 12:42 AM, schrieb Kay Schenk:

>>> yes, hopefully. Let's see what the "target audience" will say. ;-)

>>> I've added all colored boxes, the nav bar and the little logo section to
>>> the separate file (plus all the strings into the
>>> "msg_prop_l10n_<ISO-code>.js") as separate functions.
>>>
>>> Now you have the full freedom: Use it when it fits for the respective
>>> webpage or translate yourself. :-)
>>>
>>> Marcus
>>
>> OK, I took a look at what you have going in /download/test and I think
>> this version  is pretty good. What you've done by isolating the box
>> creations is good if we want to enable them or not for certain sites.
>>
>> So, I am going to use this later version to port to new /download areas
>> for the native language sites that don't have this structure...yet. then
>> we can call for volunteers to help with the rest of translation.
>
> great, Andrea has changed the Italian website today and I've changed the
> German website some days ago. I'm eager to see some more pages changed.
> If you or anybody else need help with this, please don't hesitate to
> tell me.
>
> Good night for today.
>
> Marcus

oh boy -- I just noticed that in download/test, in my browser the
explanatory items at the bottom on the green DL box are covered up. The
one that's currently in /download doesn't render this way.

And, well, I think for the sites that already HAD a /download area with
the old DL box before these changes, I will just use part of these new
changes to simplify things (the new green DL box). All of these old
sites  had everything translated en masse, and substituting message
strings on them is a lot to do. :/ I did need to change optionset names
to match the new ones to do this.

Thanks for all your work on this.