Hello everyone,

I am a sophomore studying Writing, Literature, and Publishing at Emerson
College in Boston, Massachusetts, though

I am currently petitioning to create my own major combining Writing and
Video Game design.

Volunteering for OpenOffice is not for a class, but I hope to apply the
experience I gain to my academic pursuits. I have experience with and am
interested in writing, marketing/communication, and basic graphic design.
However, I am more than willing to help with anything else. I am a quick
learner and will do my best.

That being said, since I will be studying abroad in Europe this semester, I
can only volunteer 5-7 hours a week of my time. However, when I return home
this December, my availability will increase. I hope to work with all of you
for a while and become a valuable part of the team.

Thanks,

Sarah Spiers