On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 10:08 AM, Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
wrote:

> Sarah Spiers wrote:
>
>> Volunteering for OpenOffice is not for a class, but I hope to apply the
>> experience I gain to my academic pursuits. I have experience with and am
>> interested in writing, marketing/communication, and basic graphic design.
>> However, I am more than willing to help with anything else. I am a quick
>> learner and will do my best.
>>

> You would be a perfect documentation volunteer. We have an ongoing
> documentation project where we start having quite a few people ready to
> help, but still need help from someone who is a good writer (and preferably
> a native speaker) and who can provide some continuity.
>
> You can find the work-in-progress documentation here:
> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/UserGuide

Welcome, Sarah.
I'm also a volunteer, and my main focus now is translating the UI & Help
System to Hebrew.
Andrea mentioned an ongoing effort to make documentation move to wiki. I'm
not sure what the future state of AOO [desktop] Help System would be, but I
encourage you to review it too, and make it more clear, at times.

Good luck!