Rob Weir wrote:
Thread for discussion

Come on, what's this? Do you guys read this list? We had this conversation earlier this month, not ages ago. It ended like this:

http://markmail.org/message/2ae5vrtevxyizaje

[Andrea] The page provides relevant information in a bad way. It is by keeping it as it is that we play the game of haters. I'll propose a rewrite next weekend.

Now, weekends do not last 5 days, unfortunately, and life on the OpenOffice lists has been more eventful than I expected. But I very much prefer that instead of flooding the list as a handful of people did in the last few hours, someone would remember this and either say that we were still waiting for my rewrite or that they were replacing me in the task since I'm clearly late. But voting on the abstract option of replacing the page which something that doesn't exist does not really make a lot of sense to me.

And it sounds too much like the usual "we talk about something expecting that someone else does the work" that I'd like we abandon.

Well, my offer to rewrite it remains valid... but you'll have to be patient until next weekend!

Regards,
  Andrea.