On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 4:38 PM, Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org> wrote:
> Rob Weir wrote:
>>
>> Thread for discussion
>

> Come on, what's this? Do you guys read this list? We had this conversation
> earlier this month, not ages ago. It ended like this:
>
> http://markmail.org/message/2ae5vrtevxyizaje

Unfortunately we have a party who wants to steamroll through a fast
delete unless I immediately show "proof" of consensus for another
option. From what I've been able to ascertain a vote is the only
acceptable proof.  Personally, I'd be happy to look at your eventual
version.  I think many others would as well.   The vote does not
really change that.

Regards,

-Rob