Hi Rob,

Rob Weir schrieb:
I was cleaning up my office at home and I found an old external
harddrive with some SVN dumps on them.

One, at around 150 GB,  is a dump of the legacy
http://svn.services.openoffice.org/ooo

It looks like OOo used SVN before Mercurial, and this has file history
from the migration from CVS to SVN in September 2000, if I'm reading
this correctly.

The other dump is of DMake, 67MB.   That might be a filtered version
of the above.

Note: these are the complete SVN dumps, not just an extract of the
tip.    If anyone thinks we should preserve this, let me know.
Otherwise I'll reclaim the drive for other uses.

I want that it is preserved. You cannot find even a simple source for older versions in the web. The oldest source version I have got is for an OOo1.1.5. And the size of 150GB for your dump is small nowadays. Can you put it somewhere on apache.org?

Kind regards
Regina