Louis Suárez-Potts wrote:
On 17 Apr 2015, at 05:45, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
Guy Waterval wrote:
EuroOffice for Android is a possibility
http://www.multiracio.com/index.php?lang=en&style=eurooffice&page=eo_android

Is this based on the OpenOffice code?
Isn’t EuroOffice just OpenOffice rebranded ...?

Maybe. But note that I was referring to the Android app, which may or may not share code with EuroOffice (and which, by the way, I never tested).

"Based on" would seem an ambitious description.

There is no policy (or need for one), but if they see themselves as an OpenOffice derivative, and want to be listed, and have a product -the Android app, I mean- that works to an acceptable standard of quality, I would consider it natural to add them to the page listing the OpenOffice ports and "distributions".

Regards,
  Andrea.