On 17 April 2015 at 17:53, Guy Waterval <waterval....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Louis,

>> http://www.multiracio.com/index.php?lang=en&style=eurooffice&page=eo_android

> Some examples :
>
> - EuroOffice can export to .docx, .xslx, .pptx.
> - The EuroOffice Adaptive Interface extension provides users with a
> dinamycal menusystem to EuroOffice. By changing the size of the menu item
> according to the frequency it was used it makes the menu system more
> transparent. (copy from
> http://www.multiracio.com/index.php?lang=en&style=eurooffice&page=eo_ext_adaptiveinterface
> )
> OK, their extensions are proprietary, but I think they make also some
> development on the AOO code.
>
> Regards
> --
> gw

Well, good. But why do you think I was suggesting they don't? The
point I was making was that as a product based on (or extending, say)
OO , they are not really to be looked at for an Android-ready OO app.
Please recall that I worked hard to bring EuroOffice into OOo and
honour their contributions to the ecosystem. I'm not faulting them.
I'm rather suggesting that for any code that would work well on
mobiles, we do better to look at elsewhere. I suggest Corinthia.

louis