Thanks,

There is still more to do.

I have changed the information provided on this page:

https://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/
<https://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/>

Before, Andrew Rist had been using wget to scrape results of builds into a nice
table layout.
However, since I moved the Buildbot Master to a Cloud provider VM, it is behind
a NAT
arrangement that currently won’t allow wget to reach ci.apache.org
<http://ci.apache.org/> (from within that network).
This caused the cron job that creates the page hourly to take hours to run and
eventually fail,
this in effect also caused the page to never render correctly or fully.

So I have removed all the page scraping, and the table, replacing them instead
with links
to an open office specific build results page.
(s.apache.org/openoffice-builders <http://s.apache.org/openoffice-builders>)

The page now renders correctly in under a second and provides links to all the
recently built
install packages.

There is still more work to do :-

The ‘open office-linux-64-rat’ fails , I know the issue with this and am
working on it,

I would like advice on fixing the below 2 failed builds:-

--

The ‘open office-fbsd-nightly’ fails the ‘build —all’ step and needs
investigating.

1 module(s):
        coinmp
need(s) to be rebuilt

Reason(s):

ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making
/usr/home/buildslave27/slave27/openoffice-fbsd-nightly/build/ext_libraries/coinmp

When you have fixed the errors in that module you can resume the build by
running:

        build --all:coinmp

The ‘zoo-w7snap’ build fails the 'build.pl —all' step and needs investigating.

failure is:

2 module(s):
        icc
        cli_ure
need(s) to be rebuilt

Reason(s):

ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making
/cygdrive/e/slave14/aoo-w7snap/build/main/icc
ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making
/cygdrive/e/slave14/aoo-w7snap/build/main/cli_ure/unotypes

When you have fixed the errors in that module you can resume the build by
running:

        build --from icc cli_ure

Gav…