On 07/14/2015 02:24 PM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> Kay Schenk wrote:
>> The following references for some of the AOO lists no longer work in
>> Markmail --
>> org.apache.incubator.ooo-commits
>> org.apache.incubator.ooo-dev
>
> Where do you see the problem? If I open
>
> http://markmail.org/search/?q=list%3Aorg.apache.incubator.ooo-dev
>
> I see all recent messages to this list, including the one from you I'm
> quoting.
>
>> These need to be changed to --
>> org.apache.openoffice.commits
>> org.apache.openoffice.dev
>
> I would definitely prefer that the former were redirected to the latter,
> but at
>
> http://markmail.org/search/?q=list%3Aorg.apache.openoffice.dev
>
> I see messages to our list in German (the "Germanophone list")...
> something wrong is going on with Markmail!
>
> But still, coming back to the point: the first link I mentioned still
> works as an archive of this (dev) list. So I cannot reproduce the problem.
>
>> I tried to use MarkMail's Feedback mechanism but try as I might I can
>> not decifer their capcha. :(
>> So maybe someone with better screen resolution or eyes can send this in.
>
> I can definitely try, but I cannot reproduce the problem as I understand
> it.
>
> Regards,
>   Andrea.

hmmm...well OK, take a look at our project mailing list page--

Do the MarkMail links still work for you? They stopped working for me a
while back (sorry I can't remember exactly). Maybe it's just link errors
on THAT page and not MarkMail.

MzK

"Way down deep, we're all motivated by
 the  same urges.  Cats have the courage